Make posting jobs on your website easy! Your HR staff can add new job openings quickly and applicants can submit resumes in a snap.
The Job Board for mojoPortal makes posting jobs on your website easy and cost-effective. Your HR staff can add new job openings quickly and applicants can submit resumes in a snap. There's no need to pay a Job Posting Service when you can post the jobs and collect applications all on your own site.
Features At a Glance
- Easy posting via your current mojoPortal website
- SEO Friendly URLs for job postings
- Online application process which includes:
- Resume Upload
- Cover Letter Upload
- Email notifications of submitted applications
- Pre-fill application form for logged-in users.
- Easy application management
- Job Posting RSS Feed to use on your company's LinkedIn profile
- Automatic Job Closing on specified date
- Job Categories
- Display a message when there are no "Open Jobs."
- Easy skinning
- Full integration with mojoPortal including module security.
- Highly customizable email messages.
- Easy sharing of jobs via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Customizable job posting and application fields
- Interview Scheduling and Notes
A web site running the free open source mojoPortal software (version 220.127.116.11 or higher), .NET4.5, using MS SQL or SQL CE for the database. You should get your site working before you buy the Job Board. For information on setting up a mojoPortal site, see mojoPortal Installation.